News & Events
BIZAA hosts numerous events each year designed to share the mission and support our growing organization.
Each year is crowned by two major events, the BIZAA Brunch and the yearly mission trip to Nigeria. Learn more below!
Recent Fireside Chats | BIZAA Founder Okey Anyanwu
BIZAA mission trips to Nigeria provide a learning experience for both the participants and members of the Nigerian community. Those who join us on one of our annual mission trips will have a truly life-changing experience.
Okey Anyanwu, Founder and President of BIZAA, is the leader on our mission trips. He was born and raised in Nigeria and has an excellent knowledge of Nigerian social, economic, political, educational and religious issues.
Our mission trips allow volunteers to participate in grass-roots efforts to improve communities. Examples of mission trip activities include:
- Dispensing donated health and personal care items to communities in need
- Meeting with residents and sharing the BIZAA message
- Visiting schools where sponsored children are educated
- Interviewing children rescued from trafficking and child labor
- Meeting with local officials and the families of sponsored children
- Distributing gifts and letters from sponsors to the children
- Participating in welcome ceremonies and meeting with community leaders
If you’re not able to join us, please consider donating (make this a link to the DONATE page) towards a mission trip. It will greatly help with funding our mission, and assist us in reaching our goal of getting vulnerable children off the streets and into classrooms.
NOTE: Our 2020-2022 mission trips have been cancelled due to the pandemic.
2023 BIZAA Mission Trip Information Packet Documents (Coming Soon!)
To request additional information about the next mission trip please submit this form:
2023 Mission Trip: dates to be determined
May 2023: Topgolf Extravaganza
November 2023: BIZAA Champagne Brunch