Friends of BIZAA
Rescuing and providing education to child labor and trafficking victims are very important to us and our Friends of BIZAA. Our mission is to provide rescued children with primary and secondary education and young adults with technical training that will give them a more hopeful future. How do we do it? We work to arrange education through sponsorship, generate micro-grant programs for families and to increase our Friends of BIZAA membership.
Friends of BIZAA is a coalition of organizations, schools and corporations that works alongside us to end child trafficking. How can you help? Here are some examples:
- Allow us to educate your organization about BIZAA’s international outreach, through presentations to the congregation or board, or in informational inserts in your parish’s bulletin.
- Provide an opportunity for your congregation to donate through second collections.
- Invite BIZAA to your church for a screening of the documentary The Boy They Called Bizarre.
- Allow us to share our annual mission trip experiences with your congregation one weekend per year.
- Encourage a representative from your congregation to join our BIZAA Planning Committee.
- Be a BIZAA prayer partner.
- Invite Okey to speak at your school to educate students about the benefits and impact of international outreach.
- Start a BIZAA International Outreach Club at your school. We can provide guidance!
- Invite BIZAA to your school for a screening of the documentary The Boy They Called Bizarre.
- Hold a fundraiser to raise funds to sponsor a child’s tuition. Contact us about a variety of ways your school can fund raise. We have lots of great ideas!
Businesses and Organizations
- Allow us to promote BIZAA in your newsletter once a year.
- Invite us to share our annual mission trip experience with your members, committees or employees.
- Invite us to your business or organization for a documentary screening of The Boy They Called Bizarre.
- Encourage a representative from your business to join our BIZAA Planning Committee.
- Donate a silent or live auction item to our annual gala.
- Make a donation to BIZAA or have a group of your employees sponsor a child.