NEXT MISSION TRIP: March 19 – 29, 2020
BIZAA mission trips to Nigeria, Africa provide a learning experience for both the participants and members of the Nigerian community. Those who join us on one of our annual mission trips will have a truly life-changing experience.
Okey Anyanwu, Founder and President of BIZAA, is the leader on our mission trips. He was born and raised in Nigeria and has an excellent knowledge of Nigerian social, economic, political, educational and religious issues.
Our mission trips allow volunteers to participate in grass-roots efforts to improve communities. Examples of mission trip activities include:
- Dispensing donated health and personal care items to communities in need
- Meeting with residents and sharing the BIZAA message
- Visiting schools where sponsored children are educated
- Interviewing children rescued from trafficking and child labor
- Meeting with local officials and the families of sponsored children
- Distributing gifts and letters from sponsors to the children
- Participating in welcome ceremonies and meeting with community leaders
If you would like more information about joining us on our next mission trip please see the Mission Trip Information Packet documents below, or contact Terry Provo, mission trip coordinator, at email@example.com.
And, consider donating towards a mission trip. It will greatly help with funding our mission and assist us in reaching our goal of getting vulnerable children off the streets and into classrooms.
2020 BIZAA Mission Trip Information Packet Documents
- Mission Trip Flyer
- Mission Trip FAQs
- Mission Trip Registration Form
- Mission Trip Packing List
- MN Dept of Health Travel Clinic Information
Centers for Disease Control Information on Travel to Nigeria: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/mission_disaster/nigeria?s_cid=ncezid-dgmq-travel-single-001
Mission Trip Participant Funding Form:
Photo credit: BreMcgee.com
*Click to enlarge image
BIZAA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law.